To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Selected Exclusions for EDR - "Accepted behawior"

Please improove one option, becouse in first step "Accepted behawior " i can select only „all Devices” or „Affected devices” , there will be great to see option to select specific devices, becouse this specific behawior on IT department, or developer department users can run on his many devices, but now WithSecure Administrator need to wait for alert in EDR to add exclusion for specific device, or allow for all organisation even for simple users.

Tagged:

Comments

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks Staff, Moderator Posts: 272 W/ Moderator

Hi @Baxton

Thank you for reaching out the WithSecure Community,

According to our EDR team, this quarter, we are enhancing the "accepted behavior" capability to allow customers and partners to perform suppression based on device labels. This improvement is designed to address the issue you're experiencing. Once the relevant labels are created in the device selection, a new option will become available in the wizard. At the company level, customers will be able to select these labels, and the suppression rules will apply to all BCDs triggered by devices that match the specified suppressed behavior (key detection + parameters).

We hope this update resolves the issue. Let us know if you have any further questions!

• Baxton
    Baxton Posts: 2 Security Scout

Good to hear this news :) , but in future i think good option will be profiles for EDR, like in EPP, becouse many customers looking for EDR settings in profiles, because it is obvious place where it should be - now in elements portal is a mess.

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks Staff, Moderator Posts: 272 W/ Moderator

Hi @Baxton

Thank you for sharing your feedback. If you're using our business security products, we encourage you to raise a feature request through our Elements Security Center. Simply click on the Profile logo (top right corner) and select the My Feedback option. This will direct you to our idea's portal at https://ideas.withsecure.com/ where you can submit your suggestions directly.

We appreciate your input!

Categories