To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Impossible to obtain FSAV PSB trial lately? Webform doesn't work.

Options
etomcat
etomcat W/ Alumni Posts: 1,172 Firewall Master

Dear F-Secure,

People are complaining about problems requesting F-Secure PSB 30-day trial codes. After filling in the F-Secure PSB account request webform with all the necessary data, they press the submit button and the page starts processing for 10-12 seconds, but then it just jumps back to the beginning and they never receive any e-mails for the address they had provided!

Please look into this problem for us! I think Firefox functionality should be checked, there is a new FF version 47 out since early yesterday. The complaints possibly concernwebsites like this:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/protection-service-for-business?ec=-6

Thanks in advance, Yours Sincerely: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

Comments

• etomcat
    Options

Hello,

Please give us a reply if the problem is acknowledged, it is important to know what to say to prospective customers.

Thanks in advance, Yours Sincerely: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

• Laksh
    Laksh W/ Alumni Posts: 237 Cybercrime Crusader
    Options

Hi Tamas,

I'm trying to get more information; I will get back to you once I have any further update. Sorry to keep you waiting!

• etomcat
    Options

Dear  Laksh,

I can confirm that the webform started to work on Friday late afternoon.

Yours Sincerely: Tamas Feher, 2F 2000 Kft., Hungary.

This discussion has been closed.