To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Get updates from the cloud directly to a PMP.

Yesus
Yesus W/ Alumni Posts: 6 Security Scout

Hi!

I have a problem with the PMP  and I need your help, thanks.

I have a  connexion between PMP(proxy) and PM(Console) of 128 KB by MPLS connection.

So when the PMP connect to the PM to get databases updates, the connection is saturated, So we need that the PMP download the updates from the cloud directly and only the configuration changes from the PM. Is it posible do that?

I did read, the PMP documentation but there are not any information about this.

If that not posible we can try another solution for this issue, for example set a server PM without Policy Manager Colose to download the updates and redirect the stadistics information to the central Policy Manager Server.

please, help me with this problem.

Thanks you!

Comments

• Yesus
    Yesus W/ Alumni Posts: 6 Security Scout

Vad, thanks for your help.

I can try this way to solve the issue, but I can not see the image, do you have an original link of this information? is into the Administration Guide?

thanks again

• Vad
    Vad W/ Alumni Posts: 1,069 Cybercrime Crusader

As far as I know, we don't have the official document yet. But there is nothing special on this image. Just provide the address of PM instead of PMP in "Policy Manager Proxies" table on "Settings > Automatic Updates" page of Policy Manager Console.

Best regards,

Vad

This discussion has been closed.