To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

PSB installation Problems Windows10 1703- Creators Update

HF
HF W/ Alumni Posts: 7 Security Scout

We have problems installing PSB Advanced Workstation on Windows 10 PCs running with the new Windows 10 Pro update.

We have seen the problem on LENOVO and HP Notebooks.

The installation hangs after a while, then we have to hard reboot the computer and the installation reruns inmost cases. But it seems that the update after an installation will not run.

We have managed to installa F-Secure after removing / installing F-Secure several times.

Is there a fix to this problem?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh W/ Alumni Posts: 237 Cybercrime Crusader

Hi HF,

We might need the fsdiag from 1 or 2 affected machines in order to investigate this further. Please get in touch with our support for further troubleshooting.

• HF
    HF W/ Alumni Posts: 7 Security Scout

We have tried to call Support, but it seems difficult to reach them by phone. We have also have had our ditributor to ask the national support, without any respond.

So it seems we just have to wait for a solution.

Pretty sure there will be a lot of customers with the problem, so we will wait and see

• etomcat
    etomcat W/ Alumni Posts: 1,172 Firewall Master

Hello,

On 19 April 2017, a new installer package (PSB 12.01 build V4) was digitally signed and it may have been publicly distributed a few days later. I guess it could have someting to do with Win10 RS2 support?

Thus, I would recommend not to re-use older antivirus install packages stored on your HDD, but to download them anew from the PSB administrative webportal!

Best regards: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

• Laksh
    Laksh W/ Alumni Posts: 237 Cybercrime Crusader

Hi HF,

I have escalated your case to support now. One of our agents will be getting in touch with you for further troubleshooting.

This discussion has been closed.