We are pleased to announce that we have a new product and a new service for WithSecure™ Elements, now available to our all our customers and partners.
WithSecure™ Elements Cloud Security Posture Management
WithSecure™ Elements Cloud Security Posture Management enables our partners and customers to check their cloud environments for potential risks and misconfigurations. This product can check your Azure and Amazon AWS environments for issues which can potentially lead to data leakage or attack, and it builds on the extensive knowledge of our Analysts and Threat Hunters, from real-world experience.
The primary benefits are:
- Identifies and prioritizes misconfigurations based on risk level with accompanying mitigation instructions.
- Configuration checks for many aspects of security, including overly permissive IAM privileges, unencrypted data at rest, cloud instances with access to public IP addresses, and many any others
- Powered by consulting expertise and research to ensure checks fit within threat models and add real security value to organizations.
- Easy to use dashboard where important information that requires attention is provided in easy-to-interpret graphs.
- Multi-company and multi-cloud management in a single easy-to-use portal along with endpoint security, collaboration protection and vulnerability management products.
Read more about WithSecure™ Elements Cloud Security Posture Management
WithSecure™ Co-Monitoring Service
The new WithSecure™ Co-Monitoring Service allows customers without a “round the clock” security team to deploy Elements Endpoint Detection and Response, safe in the knowledge that WithSecure is working with them, covering for them during the whole 24 hours of the day.
Cyber threats don't keep office hours, and if you have a gap in your investigation, validation and remediation capabilities, WithSecure™ Co-Monitoring helps. Our Detection and Response Team will stand shoulder to shoulder with you, helping co-secure your estate.
Some of the highlights of WithSecure Co-Monitoring Service:
- 24/7 monitoring. Maintains a constant watch over severe risk detections in your IT environments, ensuring complete visibility and protection.
- Threat investigation. Validate and investigate detections to establish if they are true positives that require immediate action to avoid an incident, or false positives which can be closed.
- Incident escalation. Ensure that incidents are escalated in a timely fashion to the correct customer representative(s) with the authority and ability to respond.
- Guidance and response. Pragmatic, expert advice on how to contain and remediate each incident - for example, recommending network isolation of the affected systems or termination of malicious processes.
Read more about the WithSecure™ Co-Monitoring Service