To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Using F-Secure firewall through PSB client

Saistan02
Saistan02 W/ Alumni Posts: 2 Security Scout

Running into an issue when the F-Secure firewall is enabled on a few client machines.

We were having issues with 2 of our client's print servers not working when F-Secure was deployed with the F-Secure firewall enabled. I believe to have created the proper rule allowing the printer service through the firewall.

I'm having trouble with another issue where once deployed a couple of our client's file shares were no longer accessible. I don't know if theres a specific setting through the firewall settings under profiles, or if a specific rule needs to be created.

I opened a ticket but figured i'd reach out to the community and see if anyone else had similar issues.

Answers

• Saistan02
    Saistan02 W/ Alumni Posts: 2 Security Scout

bump

• MonikaL
    MonikaL W/ Alumni Posts: 206 W/ Former Staff

Hi,

Have you tried with profile 'F-Secure Office (open)' (default profile) to have File & Printer sharing work? 

So Firewall settings for File & Printer sharing should be rather good in profile 'F-Secure Office (open)' and it should work without problem.

This discussion has been closed.