Installation with grouppolicy's of F-Secure Protection Service for Business gives error
We currently facing a error by installing F-Secure Protection Service for Business we have followed the knowledge base articles but we are getting errors.
Currently we are using Symantec Endpoint Manager and we tried to deinstall this product with the removal tool of F-Secure .
The Group policy for this looks like:
The installation policy looks like:
On the share the users have enough rights we are gething the next error in the eventviewer:
- Assigning the F-Secure OneClient PSB 4.21.1047.0 application from the FSecure Enrollment policy failed. The error is: %% 1274.
- Unassignment of F-Secure OneClient PSB 4.21.1047.0 application from FSecure Enrollment policy failed. The error is: %% 2.
- Assigning the F-Secure PSB Sidegrade application from the Fsecure remove old AV policy failed. The error is: %% 1274.
- Failed to remove the F-Secure PSB Sidegrade application from the Fsecure remove old AV policy. The error is: %% 2.
- Unable to apply changes to software installation settings. The installation of software distributed for this user through Group Policy has been postponed until the next login, as the changes must be applied before the The error is: %% 1274.
Do somebody knows the reason why this is not working currently.
Can you please open a support ticket with FSDiag ?
We are experiencing the exact same issue. We are trying to push F-Secure to a customers clients via GP and nothing seems to make it actually install on restart.
The only difference is that we don't use the removal tool of F-Secure.
But we get the exact same event errors.
I've tried taking an extra step and enforce a wait time of 60 seconds on user logon, so the client has a better chance of installing before the sign in is complete.0