To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Protecting Exchange Server i dont get it

Odi
Odi W/ Alumni Posts: 3 Security Scout

Hello,

i'm new to F-Secure and i'm searching my way through the F-Secure Language.

I opended a Ticket but i don't have the feeling beeing understand or i do not understand.

I'd like to protect a Exchangeserver. What is the current Product for that.

Ive been told that if i was using "E-Mail- and Server Security " and like to use it further i could replace it with the Standalone Version.

Could/should/would?!?! I was not using it nor do i know if i like to use it further. If this is the old technology and there is a new one, no i don't like to use it on a fresh installation. Of course i'd like the newest Solution.

In the cloud portal i was offered a Downloadversion from 2016!!! very confusing

I tried this "standalone installer 15" which i got from Support, but it doesnt show up in the cloud portal. Again i'm thinking that this is old technology.

Next question: If the "Standalone Installer 15" is current, do I have to install "Server Protection and Rapid Detection & Response" ADDITIONALY? for this server to show up in ther cloud Portal?

I was reading for hours but was turning in circles. Is there a Dacument with the "Big Picture" or "Best practice"?

Would be nice if someone coud light up my darkness

Thank you

Answers

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 498 Moderator

Hi Odi

Please reply my personal message in your inbox and share me your ticket number from support. Do not share the ticket number here.

• Odi

Unfortumnately if i click on your message for that i can reply, your message will not open.

Maybe because i'm a new user?

• JamesC

Please share your ticket number in this post. I will remove it after.

• Odi
    edited May 2021

Here it is: xxxxxxx

Thank you

• JamesC

My colleague is already handling the case. We will continue from there.

This discussion has been closed.