Browser Protection blocks Gmail
edited January 30 in WithSecure Elements Endpoint Protection
Browser protection blocks gmail.com address on Edge and Google Chrome browsers. Some known issue or how to bypass it?
We have checked and gmail.com is definitely not blocked on our end.
Error code 404 is a connectivity issue.0
Thanks for the reply. The point is if I disable the extension (Browsing Protection by F-Secure) then all works fine. With enabled option gmail shows Error code 404.0
I have checked with our detection team and they suggested to submit a case with debug logs.
Submit a case here - https://www.f-secure.com/en/business/support-and-downloads/submit-a-sample
Follow the steps below for debug logs:
- Download the debug tool from download.f-secure.com/support/tools/CCF-logging-tool/fsloglevel.exe
- Double click fsloglevel.exe
- Select Full Logging
- Click OK
- Restart the computer
- Reproduce the steps that caused the original problem, take note of exact time of the problem
- Generate an FSDIAG diagnostic file by following the steps explained in this link: https://community.f-secure.com/common-home-en/kb/articles/5427-how-do-i-create-an-fsdiag-file
- Run the fsloglevel.exe tool a second time after submitting the logs
- Click on Normal Logging to turn off the debug mode (debug mode slows down the machine slightly)
This discussion has been closed.