To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

How can I move an endpoint to another subscription

RefreshInternal
RefreshInternal W/ Member Posts: 26 Security Scout

Until recently I could move an endpoint to another subscription by entering the right key in the portal. Now the functionality has changed and I can only choose the subscriptions listed under the current client. How can I move them under another client ?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 207 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @RefreshInternal

On the new device view, partners can only change the subscription of a device from one managed company to another has to be done under the Solution Provider account.

Which means you will have to do it device list while under your Solution Provider account (showing your company name) and not the customer's account otherwise you will only be able to see the subscription key that is available for customer's account.

On the device list, you can filter by company name to find the device and then change the subscription. From there you should be able to see all the subscription key that still has seat available that is managed by your company. On top of the drop down list there is a search function as well.

Note: If there are no more seat available for any particular subscription key, it will not be listen in the drop down list.

For direct customer, we suggests to reach their respective Reseller partner or WithSecure Sales contact so that they can perform the necessary steps to transfer the licenses. If you're unable to reach your contact, or not sure of who to that is, please open a support ticket through partner portal or directly via our web forum here.

This discussion has been closed.