To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Server offline

pierrepoirrier
pierrepoirrier W/ Member Posts: 1 Security Scout

Hello, 

I have a problem with a server that displays as "Offline" on the console.

When I go to the agent on server it shows me that. 

What is the best practice in this case? 

Sincerely

Answers

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 498 Moderator

Hi @pierrepoirrier what does the second screenshot say ?

If the Elements Endpoint Protection or Server Protection user interface is showing that the computer is protected and that the product is able to download the latest virus definition updates from the F-Secure GUTS2 update server, first make sure that there is no firewall or network filtering that could prevent the uploading of data to *.f-secure.com or *.fsapi.com.

If there is no firewall or network filtering blocking issue, try the following steps on one device to see if it helps:

1. Log in to the Elements Portal
    2. Go to the Devices page 
    3. Select a device that is in Offline status and click Remove device Remove permanently

After you have removed the device from the list, follow the steps below to re-register the device to the PSB Portal:

1. Download the fs_oneclient_logout.exe tool from this Help Guide page
    2. Open a Command prompt as an administrator
    3. run the tool with the following parameter: <tool_folder>\fs_oneclient_logout.exe --keycode <subscription key>

This will re-register the device to the Elements Endpoint Protection Portal with the inserted subscription key. If the device re-appears on the Devices list in the Portalproceed to use the fs_oneclient_logout.exe on the other devices.

Alternatively, removing and re-installing the product would help too.

This discussion has been closed.