To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

[Feature request] Assign profile based on user logged on

Ferrara TUA
Ferrara TUA W/ Member Posts: 2 Security Scout

Hello,

i would like to suggest a new feature:

the ability to apply a profile to device (windows 10 pc) based on the user that logged on

In our specific case: we use web site black list in profile to deny access to some old internal hardware that have a web interface without logon, so any internal user knowing the ip can open it. With the black list in device profile we achived to deny access to these devices for the users not allowed, but occasionally users switch device, so currently we have to manually swap profile to the device

Thank you

Roberto

Best Answers

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 207 Moderator
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Hi Roberto,

I would like to thank you for submitting a feature request, but we do not have a separate board for feature requests on our community page.

Our best recommendation would be to raise a feature request, or an idea, directly with us via Elements Security Center > Profile logo( top right corner)> My Feedback functionality. which takes the portal user to  https://ideas.withsecure.com/.

Or get in touch with sales contact. If you do not know who your WIthSecure sales contact is or are unable to reach them, please open a support ticket and your feature request will be relayed to the developers.

• Ferrara TUA
    Ferrara TUA W/ Member Posts: 2 Security Scout
    Answer ✓

Thank you for suggestion, i will try

Roberto

This discussion has been closed.