To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Policy Manager Server not starting

Options
ITSM
ITSM W/ Member Posts: 16 Junior Protector

Hi, I have a problem with policy manager server failing to start, I have checked the logs and the event viewer as belove but not specifics are given for the fail to start, in the logs of the policy manager server at management server 5\logs it just says it's failed to start but no other specific service or part that is corrupted or not started. Also the FSAUS starts automatically as it should but the FSMS is not starting at all. Is there any solution to this problem?

fspms-service.log is giving this "Server process exited because of misconfiguration (exit code 3), see fspms-webapp-errors.log for details" at fspms-webapp-errors.log there is nothing.

Best Answers

• ITSM
    ITSM W/ Member Posts: 16 Junior Protector
    Solved
    Options

Hi JamesC, the version is 15.30.96312 and the logs at fspms-certificate-enrollment-audit.log don't seem to have any errors.

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 509 Moderator
    Solved
    Options

Hi @ITSM thank you for checking the logs.

I have opened a support case on your behalf. Let's continue via email from the support case.

Answers

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 509 Moderator
    Options

Hi @ITSM , sorry to hear that you are having troubles starting up Policy Manager services.

What version is the Policy Manager Server installed ?

Do you see any TLS certificate errors from fspms-certificate-enrollment-audit.log ?