To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

How to Allow System Extension, Driver Extension & Network Extension using MDM profile?

Options
Husaini_CP
Husaini_CP W/ Member Posts: 5 Security Scout

Hello,

Thanks for helping me with my previous issues.

Is there any workaround to auto-approve the System Extension, Driver Extension & Network Extension without user interaction on macOS?

I'm currently using JumpCloud as my Device Management Solution.

I have done creating the policy for extension, however it appears that require to allow manually and what I need to fill in the details for Network Extension.

I attached the screenshot of the policy for your reference.

Answers

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 221 Moderator
    edited January 2
    Options

Hi @Husaini_CP

Thank you for contacting the WithSecure Community,

I am currently in the process of checking this with our backend team. I will keep you updated as soon as I receive a response from them.

Best regards,
    Sethu
    Community Moderator | Technical Support Engineer
    WithSecure™ https://www.withsecure.com/en/home

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 221 Moderator
    edited January 4
    Options

Hi @Husaini_CP

Our backend team does not currently have the JumpCloud software in our test environment to directly check your scenario, we have gathered some valuable information to address your concern. Our support agent will provide you with detailed instructions and further information on how to allow System Extension, Driver Extension, and Network Extension using the MDM profile. You can expect to receive this information through your support ticket (05XXX870). Please keep an eye on your ticket for the updates.

Best regards,
    Sethu
    Community Moderator | Technical Support Engineer
    WithSecure™  https://www.withsecure.com/en/home