To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Accessibility Issue: Unable to Access Target from "Security Events" Tab

Nganga
Nganga Member Posts: 15 Junior Protector

Bonjour,

Quand je suis dans l'onglet "Événements de sécurité" et que je clique sur la cible pour pouvoir l'ouvrir, je n'arrive pas à accéder à la cible. J'arrive à accéder aux paramètres de la cible depuis l'onglet "Appareils".

Est-ce normal ou s'agit-il d'un problème de l'interface ?

Answers

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks Staff, Moderator Posts: 266 W/ Moderator

Hi @Nganga

At the moment, we only have English support available to respond to inquiries. We are concerned that we might misunderstand your original message if we continue relying on Google Translate. Please assist us by posting your query in English. Thank you for your understanding.

• LiselotteP
    LiselotteP Staff, Community Manager Posts: 395 Threat Terminator

@Nganga is experiencing difficulty accessing the target when clicking on it within the "Security Events" tab. Although they can access the target's settings from the "Devices" tab, they cannot open it directly from the "Security Events" tab. They're asking whether this is a normal behavior or an interface issue.

• Nganga
    Nganga Member Posts: 15 Junior Protector

When I am in the “Security Events” tab and click on the target to open it, I cannot access the target. I can access the target settings from the «Devices» tab.

• JamesC
    JamesC Staff, Moderator Posts: 540 W/ Moderator

Hi @Nganga ,

Thank you for the reply.

We are checking with our portal team and shall get back to you.

• JamesC
    JamesC Staff, Moderator Posts: 540 W/ Moderator

Hi @Nganga ,

Thank you for posting your query again. To avoid any confusion and ensure that our dedicated R&D team can assist you properly, we kindly ask that you raise a support ticket here if you still having issues with your original inquiry. This will allow us to gather the necessary information and address your concern more efficiently.

Categories