To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

DeepGuard is blocking ANSIBLE for updates

Clément
Clément Member Posts: 1 Security Scout
Hello everyone,
I have a problem where DeepGuard is preventing my updates from taking place, these updates are automated thanks to Ansible and therefore an Ansible user is in admin on my server to be able to deploy Windows updates on it. I need to deactivate DeepGuard from 3 to 4 a.m. because that's when the update is done and therefore a human cannot do it by hand at this time. Is there a command that would allow me to do this with the task scheduler or a way to do it on F-Secure? Last solution, isn't there a way to create a specific exclusion? because when I create it for powershell.exe or cmd.exe a new error message appears

Tagged:

Answers

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks Staff, Moderator Posts: 272 W/ Moderator

Hi @Clément

Thank you for reaching out to the WithSecure Community,

May I know the version and product name of your product? because you have mentioned the F-Secure in your original query.

If you are referring to the WithSecure product, you can add the paths or processes related to Ansible in the DeepGaurd, refer to this article. For example, you might exclude the directory where Ansible is installed or specific Ansible processes. Refer to the Modules — Ansible Community Documentation

Categories