- How to create an Application control rule in WithSecure Policy Manager Console which blocks an application?
- What 'condition' should be used for example to block Microsoft Office using Application Control?
The WithSecure Application Control feature is included in WithSecure Client Security 15 Premium and newer versions.
Follow the example below to block Microsoft Office using Application Control:
- Log in to Policy Manager Console
- Select a Policy domain or host from from the Domain Tree
- Go to the Settings tab
- Go to Application control
- Click 'Add Rule'
- Event : Run Application
- Action : Block
- Target product name : Contains Microsoft Office
Article no: 000017426