Security Cloud Client is not connected on Server Security / Client Security
You need to ensure that the affected F-Secure host is allowed to connect to the URL:
You can try to open https://a.karma.sc2.fsapi.com/healthcheck and https://api.doorman.fsapi.com/doorman/v1/healthcheck in web browser on the host. If the connectivity works you shall see "OK" message in return.
Also, do take note that the URLs are subject to change in the near future. We recommend allowing the connectivity to *.f-secure.com and *.fsapi.com. To validate the connectivity to WithSecure backend, you can run the Connectivity Tool (fsconnectionchecker.exe) from C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\<Client Security or Server Security>\ui on the device, using all accounts including LOCAL SYSTEM and Network Service account.
If this host requires a connection via HTTP proxy to access this URL, you have to configure these settings via the F-Secure Policy Manager Console:
- Log on to your Policy Manager Console.
- Select the Policy domain or Host / where you want to edit the policy on.
- Switch to the Standard view.
- Go to Centralized management > Internet connections
- Modify the value to suit your HTTP proxy requirements, for example, 'http://my.domain.com:1234';
- Ensure that the setting "Use HTTP proxy" is not configured to "No"
- Distribute the policy (Ctrl + D)
Note: Client Security and Server Security support the basic and NTLM authentication type only.
As if you have configured the product to take the HTTP proxy from the web browser, through the setting "Use HTTP Proxy", you need to ensure that the correct proxy has been configured in the web browser, and it is enabled.
At the same time, it is good to ensure that the Security Cloud is not disabled in the Policy Manager Console:
* Settings(Standard view) > Real-time scanning > Use Security Cloud
If issue is still happening, you can try to clear the cache, by doing the following:
- Open a Command prompt as an administrator
- Stop the service by running the following command::
- net stop fsulnethoster
- Open the Windows Registry editor (regedit), backup and clear values under
- Remove all files from "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\F-Secure\fsscor"
- Start the service by running the following command:
- net start fsulnethoster
Article no: 000014893