Linux Security 64 failed to activate with error message "SELinux integration for F-Secure Linux Security 64 is supported only with the
'targeted' policy on this system (detected policy: '').
Installation is successful.
Root cause is due to missing "SELINUXTYPE=targeted"
Example from /etc/selinux/config
# SELINUXTYPE= can take one of three two values:
# targeted - Targeted processes are protected,
# minimum - Modification of targeted policy. Only selected processes are protected.
# mls - Multi Level Security protection.
Note that SELINUX can be any value, but SELINUXTYPE must be set to "targeted".
Reinstallation is required after fixing the value.
- Uninstall Linux Security 64
- Remove Linux Security folders (rm -rf /opt/f-secure /etc/opt/f-secure /var/opt/f-secure)
- Add SELINUXTYPE=targeted to the config file /etc/selinux/config
- Reboot system (recommended)
- Install Linux Security 64
Article no: 000032098