Why is the Software Updater button missing from the WithSecure Client Security main user interface?
Do note that Software Updater feature is only available on Premium version of Client Security and Server Security. You may refer to our release notes here:
If the Software Updater button is not shown for local users in the user interface, it has been most likely disabled from the policy.
Follow these steps to enable the Software Updater user interface for the local users:
- Log in to the Policy Manager Console
- Select a host or policy domain from the domain tree
- Go to the Settings tab (standard view)
- Go to the Software Updater settings
- Enable the setting Show Software Updater options to users
- Distribute (Ctrl+D) the policy
Article no: 000025376