How to check if the F-Secure Transport Agent is installed and working correctly after installing F-Secure Email and Server Security 14 on an Exchange server?
Policy Manager Console 14 does not provide any installation status for the F-Secure Transport Agent module separately. You can view a product installation status for a specific host, which shows the product version installed.
How to check product installation status in Policy Manager Console:
- Open the Policy Manager Console
- Select a host or policy domain from the domain tree
- Go to the Status tab and select the Standard view
- Go to the Installed software status page
How to check using the Exchange Management Shell:
- Open the Exchange Management Shell
- Run the command: Get-TransportAgent "F-Secure Transport Agent"
How to check using the F-Secure Email and Server Security 14 Web Console:
- Log in to the Web Console
- Navigate to EMAIL TRAFFIC SCANNING > Incoming email
If no browser is available on the server (such as on a Windows Core Server), to allow remote hosts to access the Web Console, follow the steps in this Help Guide. Depending on your firewall configuration, an outbound firewall rule might be required to allow the remote host to access the Web Console.
Note: If you use the Policy Manager Console to manage F-Secure Email and Server Security 14, use only the settings in the Standard view. The settings in the Advanced view apply only for F-Secure Email and Server Security 12.xx.
Article no: 000025375