How to configure or change the default server failover time for clients to fetch the updates from the WithSecure Update Server when they are unable to reach the Policy Manager Server?
Follow these steps to change the server failover time:
- Open the Policy Manager Console
- Highlight a host or policy domain from the Domain Tree
- Go to the Settings tab and select Advanced View
- Navigate to F-Secure Automatic Update Agent > Settings > Communications > Intermediate Server failover time
- Change the time accordingly (default is 1 hour)
Article no: 000021363