Where can I find the WithSecure Policy Manager Server's management public key (admin.pub) used by clients to verify the validity of distributed policies?
You can export the public key (admin.pub) from the Policy Manager Console. To do so, follow the steps below:
Method A - Export the key with the WithSecure Policy Manager Console
- Log on to your WithSecure Policy Manager Console.
- From the top menu panel, select Tools > Server Configuration....
- Select the Keys tab.
- Under "Export signing keys", select the button Export....
From any of the managed hosts:
Method B - Downloading the key from the WithSecure Policy Manager Server
- Open a web browser.
- In the address bar type in the address of the WithSecure Policy Manager Server that this host is connected to, for example:
- If the connection to your WithSecure Policy Manager Server is successful, a web page indicating that the Policy Manager Server is operating correctly is shown.
- Find the paragraph about the "WithSecure Policy Manager Server's public key".
- Download the key from the highlighted download button/hyperlink (here) in that paragraph.
Article no: 000003331