How to centrally remote mass uninstall Client Security or Server Security from several / multiple hosts at the same time using Policy Manager Console / Server?
Business Suite (Client Security and Server Security) has a remote uninstallation operation feature, which can be used to uninstall the product remotely from Windows hosts. Mac or Linux hosts require manual local uninstallation using an uninstallation tool.
- Log in to the Policy Manager Console
- Go to the Installation tab
- Select a host or policy domain from the domain tree
- Click on the uninstall button from the "Installed products summary" table
- Distribute the policy (CTRL + D)
Note: For the uninstall button to appear on the "installed products summary" table, you will need to have the .jar file of that particular Client Security or Server Security version imported in the Policy Manager Server's installation packages.
Article no: 000031341