How to centrally upgrade WithSecure Client Security or Server Security to a newer or latest version using the Policy Manager Console?
Both Client Security and Server Security can be centrally upgraded to a newer version from the Policy Manager Console. Follow these steps to upgrade:
- Download the latest version of the Client Security or Server Security .JAR installation file:
- Log in to the Policy Manager Console
- Go to the Installation tab
- Click Installation packages > Import to import the installation file
- Select a policy domain or a client host from the the Domain tree
- Click on "Upgrade" under the "Actions"
- Select the installation package, then press OK
- Follow the Setup Assistant
- Distribute the policies (Ctrl-D)
Article no: 000006412