What's new in F-Secure Elements Vulnerability Management: Enhancements in performance boost, provisioning, and usability.
During the first part of 2018, we have added several exciting enhancements to F-Secure Elements Vulnerability Management, which we highlight in this article.
Our new scanning engine offers improved scanning speed for faster results
- System Scan, which scans any system with an IP for common vulnerabilities, now experiences augmented scanning speed with the new scanning engine.
- Discovery Scan, used to map the customers’ attack surface with network and port scanning, is now even up to 30% faster.
- Web application scanning speed has also increased due to scanning logic optimization.
The new auto-deployment feature ensures faster provisioning of updates, features, and fixes
- Customers using the cloud version now automatically receive more frequent updates, features, and fixes in the Elements Vulnerability Management portal with the new auto-deployment feature.
Elements Vulnerability Management Dashboard enhancements streamline usability
- To automatically close and re-open tickets depending on their vulnerability status.
- To see information in the Notifications area about the most important system events; such as, connectivity to scan nodes.
- To check which vulnerabilities and CVE numbers are being detected by Radar.
- To add new hosts to the vulnerability scanning group by using PowerShell script and the Radar API.
For customers using Elements Vulnerability Management hosted by F-Secure, there is no action needed on your part, as these enhancements have already been added to the product.
For customers using on-premise installations of Elements Vulnerability Management, you will be informed later about the update availability.
In case you have not yet tried F-Secure Elements Vulnerability Management, please contact us for a free trial.