Cloud Security Posture Management is a new module available for WithSecure™ Elements—a cloud-based security platform that provides organizations with the flexibility to pick and choose the capabilities they need via different modules.
The module is intended to manage risks related to vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in popular cloud-based IaaS platforms. Support for both AWS and Microsoft Azure is provided from the very beginning. Specific benefits include:
- Cloud security posture scanning that identifies and prioritizes misconfigurations based on risk level with accompanying mitigation instructions.
- Configuration checks for overly permissive IAM privileges, unencrypted data at rest, cloud instances with access to public IP addresses, whether logging is enabled for incident investigation, and additional existing and emerging cloud security issues.
- Service powered by consulting expertise and research to ensure checks fit within threat models and add real security value to organizations.
- Dedicated dashboard where important information that requires attention is provided in easy-to-interpret graphs, such as the evolution of security posture over time, and different security posture insights.
- Multi-company and multi-cloud management in a single easy-to-use portal along with endpoint security, collaboration protection and vulnerability management products.
- Specific rules and flagging that help in maintaining compliance with independent standards, namely CIS and NIST CSF.
- Possibility for partners, like MSPs and MSSPs, to provide CSPM as a managed service to their customers.
The capabilities provided by Cloud Security Posture Management complement WithSecure™ Elements’ endpoint protection, endpoint detection and response, vulnerability management, and collaboration protection modules to ensure organizations migration to the cloud includes security.