To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Utilisation du cron pour les tâches automatiques/Utilization of the cron for the automatic devices

Options
CaramIP
CaramIP W/ Member Posts: 2 Security Scout

Bonjour,

Je voudrais faire en sorte qu'un profil de serveur puisse installer les mise à jour le troisième mardi de chaque mois à 07h00 du matin mais lors du cron je n'arrive pas à avoir ce que je veux. pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plait ?

Translation to English from @LiselotteP :

I would like to ensure that a server profile can install updates on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 a.m. Can you help me please ?

Best Answer

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 221 Moderator
    Solved
    Options

Hi @CaramIP

Thank you for contacting the WithSecure community. Absolutely, you have the option to configure the Cron Schedule according to your requirements in the server profile. For your specific scenario, you can set the following CRON schedule expression:

CRON task: 7 15-21 * 2

Possible execution times:
    Tuesday, October 17, 2023, 7:32:49 AM
    Tuesday, November 21, 2023, 7:29:42 AM
    Tuesday, December 19, 2023, 7:07:39 AM

By using this schedule, the scan will automatically commence at the designated time on the third Tuesday of each month at/between 7 AM and 8 AM.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
    Sethu
    Community Moderator | Technical Support Engineer
    WithSecure™ https://www.withsecure.com/en/home

Answers

• CaramIP
    CaramIP W/ Member Posts: 2 Security Scout
    Options

Hey,

Maintenant qu'il y a la réponse, c'est logique.

Merci beaucoup

Thank you so much.