Testing Forbidden Sites and Implementing WithSecure Elements

Nganga
Nganga Member Posts: 15 Junior Protector

Bonjour,

Je suis en train de tester les sites que j'ai interdits et j'ai noté que parfois j'ai la bonne page indiquant que le site a été interdit, et parfois il apparaît seulement blanc sans aucun signe de WithSecure.

Voici les images :

et

Est-ce qu'il y a des vidéos expliquant comment mettre en place certaines fonctionnalités ou des cours en vidéos expliquant le fonctionnement ? Comment passer la certification de WithSecure Elements ?

Merci.

Cordialement,

Best Answer

Answers

• JamesC
    JamesC Staff, Moderator Posts: 543 W/ Moderator

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with our Web Content Control feature.

Is this happening on the same browser , Microsoft Edge ?

• LiselotteP
    LiselotteP Staff, Community Manager Posts: 417 W/ Community Manager

EDIT: I've added a title for this post. Here is the English version of the query:

I've been testing the sites I've banned and noticed that sometimes I get the correct page indicating the site has been forbidden, but other times it just appears blank with no sign of WithSecure. Are there any videos explaining how to implement certain features or video courses explaining how WithSecure Elements work? Also, how can I become certified in WithSecure Elements?

• Nganga

Bonjour,

Je n'ai pas compris votre réponse.
    Pourriez-vous m'indiquer comment régler les problèmes mentionnés dans mes e-mails précédents ?

Cordialement,

• Nganga

Je voudrais savoir aussi comment puis-je devenir certifié chez WithSecure Elements ?

• Sethu Laks
    Sethu Laks Staff, Moderator Posts: 274 W/ Moderator
    edited May 21

Hi @Nganga

We apologize for any confusion caused by the mixed results you're experiencing with the WithSecure Browser Protection web control feature.

Here's what we know so far:

• Some users are seeing the expected WithSecure web control splash page with category information.
    • Others are encountering a "site cannot be reached" error (ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED) without any WithSecure branding.

To help us investigate further, we kindly ask you to try the following steps:

1. Test with a Different Browser: If you're encountering the error, try accessing the same website with a different browser. Seeing the error on another browser suggests the issue might not be specific to WithSecure.
    2. Test on a Different Computer: If the issue persists across browsers, try accessing the website from another computer. This helps us isolate whether the problem is specific to your device or configuration.

If the error persists across browsers and computers:

• Collect wsdiag Logs: These logs will provide valuable information for our support team to diagnose the issue. You can find instructions on how to collect wsdiag logs here.
    • Contact WithSecure Support: Once you have the wsdiag logs, please contact our WithSecure support team directly for further assistance. They can analyze the logs and determine the root cause of the issue.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to resolve this matter.

Please note: Our WithSecure community forum currently only offers support in English. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. https://community.withsecure.com/

Best regards,
    Sethu
    Community Moderator | Technical Support Engineer
    WithSecure™ https://www.withsecure.com/en/home

• Nganga

d'accord j'ai comprends.

J'aimerais avoir la réponse à la question suivante :

comment puis-je devenir certifié chez WithSecure Elements ?

Categories