How do I create my company account in the Elements Endpoint Protection Portal?
Follow the steps below to create your company account in the Elements Endpoint Protection Portal:
3. Enter your subscription key and rest of the required information.
1. In your License certificate that was provided by your WithSecure Reseller, verify to which Elements portal your subscription key belongs to.
2. After verifying the information in Step 1, go to the required WithSecure Elements portal page. E.g:
4. Login to the WithSecure Elements portal once the account has been successfully created.
- The User name is the login name, not your email address.
- The Account name* should be defined exactly same as the Licensee* name found in the License certificate.
Article no: 000004678