- I have added a site into the denied list for the Browsing Protection feature via the Elements Endpoint Protection portal Profile Editor. However, the site is not blocked with Browsing Protection enabled in the on the device using EPP for Computers or for Servers. Same goes to the allowed site. Why is this happening?
- Google's search results show the deny rating icon, but when user clicks the link it proceeds to the page.
Check from the Endpoint Protection profile you are using that the web site exceptions setting is enabled. If it is disabled the allowed sites and denied sites rules are not in use.
Follow these steps to enable Web site exceptions:
- Log in to the Endpoint Protection Portal
- Go to the Profiles page
- Select the profile you want to edit
- Go to the Browsing Protection tab
- Scroll down until you see the Web site exceptions section and enable it
- Save and publish the profile
Article no: 000005452