How can I import a Policy Manager host policy to a Elements Endpoint Protection profile in the Elements Endpoint Protection Portal?
You can follow the steps below to export the WithSecure Client Security 14.x or 15.x host policy using the Policy Manager Console:
Note: F-Secure Client Security 13.x host policy cannot be imported to an Elements Endpoint Protection profile since it is in a .bpf format. The .json is required to be able to import the policy.
- Log in to the Policy Manager Console
- Right-click the host in the Domain Tree
- Select Export policy file for 14.x/15.x host...
Import the 14.x or 15.x host policy .json to an Elements Endpoint Protection profile:
Note: if you receive an error "Cannot import the given profile because the format of the file is unknown", you have exported the profile incorrectly by selecting Tools > Export policy settings. The policy must be exported by right-clicking the host in the Domain Tree.
- Log in to the Elements Security Center
- Go to Elements Endpoint Protection
- Go to the Profiles page
- Select the profile to which you want to import the host policy
- Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Select Import profile
- Navigate to the .json file and click Open
Article no: 000022262