I as an WithSecure Solution provider (SOP) don't know where or how to upload my company logo for my F-Secure Elements customers. I want to have my company logo visible in the Elements Endpoint Protection portal and on the Elements Agent.
You can easily change your logo from the Elements Endpoint Protection portal, please follow these steps:
Note: The required dimensions of the Portal and summary report logo are 60 x 60 pixels (Customizing portal) and the image of the Client logo must be 128x128 pixels (Customizing client).
- Log in to your Elements Endpoint Protection portal solution provider (SOP) account
- Select Accounts from the sidebar
- Click on the three dots next to Accounts
- Select Customize portal if you want to change the logo for your account or Customize Client if you are modifying the logo displayed on the clients
- Upload your logo by dragging and dropping it into the window
- Save your changes
Note: For the client logo to be visible, the device must be using a non-default profile, which has not been created by WithSecure.
To remove the logo, simply go to the Customer portal or Customer Client page and click Remove image.
Article no: 000021628