How to transfer or move an Elements Endpoint Protection (EPP for Computers or EPP for Servers) subscription from an old device to a new device?
To transfer a license from an old device to a new device, you will need to remove the old device from the Elements Endpoint Protection portal to release the license. After releasing the license, you can install the product on the new device.
Follow the steps below to transfer an Elements Endpoint Protection license from an old device to a new device:
- Log in to Elements Security Center: https://elements.withsecure.com
- Expand the Environment category on the left pane
- Click on Devices page.
- Select the old device by tick the box beside the name
- Remove the old device from the devices list
- Install Elements Agent on a new device by downloading the installer from the downloads page.
Article no: 000003912