How to create a Connection Control exclusion, so that a URL or website address will not be blocked by Elements Endpoint Protection (EPP for Computers or EPP for Servers) Connection Control feature?
The site needs to be added to the allowed sites list, so that the user can continue to the website even if it would be blocked by the Connection Control feature.
You can add the website URL address to the allowed sites list in the profile used be the devices by following these steps:
- Log in to the Elements Security Center: https://elements.withsecure.com
- Select from menu Endpoint Protection
- Go to the Profiles page
- Click on the profile you want to edit
- Go to the Browsing Protection settings page
- Scroll down to the Web site exceptions section and enable it
- In the Sites > Allowed sites section, click Add site
- Enter the site address which you want to allow
- Click Save and publish
Article no: 000027213