How do I create my company account in the F-Secure Elements Endpoint Protection Portal?
Follow the steps below to create your company account in the F-Secure Elements Endpoint Protection Portal:
3. Enter your subscription key and rest of the required information.
1. In your F-Secure License certificate that was provided by your F-Secure Re-seller, verify to which F-Secure portal your subscription key belongs to.
2. After verifying the information in Step 1, go to the required F-Secure Elements portal page. E.g:
4. Login to the F-Secure Elements portal once the account has been successfully created.
- The User name is the login name, not your email address.
- The Account name* should be defined exactly same as the Licensee* name found is F-Secure License certificate.
Article no: 000004678