Products & Services
Tuotteet ja palvelut
Produkte und Dienstleistungen
Produits et services
Produkter och tjänster
a new feature for Citrix golden image is now enabled in all PSB portals. This requires the CP/SP version 20.1 or newer. At the moment the feature is only supported with the network installer EXE. Upcoming 20.2 version will add the support also for the MSI installer.
Documentation on how to create the images and deploy new devices using it is published at:
a new feature is being enabled on all portals:
Computer Protection for Mac profiles now supports different HTTP proxy options for downloading updates - clients can use HTTP proxy from the profile or from Mac's System Prefences or go directly to the updates server.
A new release 1.0.2138 is being rolled out to all portals with following changes:
PS. There is an issue in AD tree drawing where in case you have organization units named like "TEST" and "TEST - beta", all organization units under TEST are actually shown under the "TEST - beta". We will roll an UI fix later this week for this problem.
A new release 1.0.2143 is being rolled out to all portals with following changes:
following step for retiring the old back-end has been done now on all PSB portals
On June 2, 2020, the following action will take place:
Note: The existing Workstation and Server Security installations will remain unaffected and will receive database updates until January 12, 2021
For more information see
A new release 1.0.2157 is being rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.2170 is being rolled out with the following changes:
* New portal header might be disabled for selected accounts
A new release 1.0.2214 is being rolled out with following changes:
A new release 1.0.2229 is being rolled out with the following changes:
we have just enabled on all production portals following new feature:
even though most people are on summer holidays, we still have some fellows busy making your life easier and a new release 1.0.2273 is being rolled out with the following changes:
Currently PSB backend stores these tags from PSB=tag1:tag2:tag3 to the "label" field as comma separated values and maximum length of string can be 255 characters. These tags cannot contain comma or colon values.
Note also that we have earlier made labels more useful by changing the label filter to support wildcard as well as exact filtering.
Br, PSB Team
A new release 1.0.2280 is being rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.2307 is being rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.2350 is being rolled out with the following changes:
We are bringing today a new release with the following features and fixes to all portals in AMER, APAC and EMEA regions.
- Added an option to block command line tools in banking protection
- You can write an optional message shown to the end user when requesting a diagnostic file (fsdiag) remote operation. Clients v20.5 and greater are needed so that the optional message is displayed to the end user.
- In Security Events view, "File path" label was renamed to "Application" in DataGuard event details
- In profile editing, disabling of Browsing Protection should also disable all children settings
- Server Protection for Windows default profile label shown as Computer Protection in Finnish and Estonian languages is now fixed in PSB Portal
- Fix for a bug which disabled profile assignment for Linux Protection + RDR clients
- Fix for too long search text on device listing page overlaps with the other components.
We are bringing today a new release with the following improvements and fixes to all portals in AMER, APAC and EMEA regions.
We are bringing today a new release 1.0.2432 with the following improvements and feature removes to all portals.
A new release 1.0.2461 is being rolled out with the following changes:
we are releasing a new "Unprotected devices" feature for piloting in EMEA portals now. For full details of the piloting and the feature take a look at this article:
UPDATE 2020-10-13: We have disabled this feature for a while, to fix one problem with it. We try to bring it back on soon.
UPDATE 2020-10-14: Issue is fixed and feature is enabled again.
UPDATE 2020-10-16: Feature is now enabled also on Apac and Amer portals.
a new release has been rolled out with adjustments for "unblock" remote operation.
A new release 1.0.2488 is being rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.2527 is being rolled out with the following changes:
Good to see the development movement at PSB.
I would like to propose some important options that you should see soon:
1. Search buttom with filters in Software Updates.
2. More reports, a good idea is replicate the PM 15 reports.
3. In automated tasks add the option to collect the hardware and software inventory. Maybe use OSquery?
4. Real-time access to the equipment for remediation tasks and remote assistance. As is done with psexec on a local network. Remember that with PSB the devices are located in any place and the Administrators need tools to execute remote support for malware hunting.
5. Manage F-Secure Proxy from PSB to know if it is updating, usage reports, clients who uses these proxy, etc.
Linck Tello Flores
a fix for the following bug has been deployed to all of the portals today:
Mac profiles are assigned to the wrong parent during the company move.
A new release 1.0.2550 is being rolled out with the following changes:
A new release 1.0.2560 is being rolled out to fix one problem with new AMSI events filter.
A new release 1.0.2583 is being rolled out to fix some issues.
A new release 1.0.2601 is being rolled out with the following changes:
New PSB release 1.0.2632/84885 is being rolled out today.
a new PSB release 1.0.2693 is being rolled out today to EMEA portals and tomorrow to rest with following changes: