Browser is showing strange behavior. R&D needs to get debug file from browser.
- In the browser, at the top right, choose Customize and control Google Chrome.
- Pause on More tools, and then choose Developer tools.
- With DevTools open in the browser, choose the Network panel.
- Select the Preserve log check box.
- Choose Clear to clear all current network requests.
- Reproduce the issue.
- In DevTools, open the context (right-click) menu on any network request.
- Choose Save all as HAR with content, and then save the file.
Ref: Open Chrome DevTools / Save all network requests to a HAR file.
Steps to create HAR file when using Firefox:
- Open Firefox browser and go to the application web page where the issue is occurring
- Select the Firefox menu (three horizontal parallel lines) at the top-right of your browser window, then select Web Developer > Network
- The recording auto starts when you start as a docked panel at the side or bottom of Firefox. Click the Network tab
- Log in to the application and reproduce the issue that you were experiencing before and reproduce the issue you were experiencing before. After the issue has been replicated and you’ve ensured all of the actions have been generated in the Developer Network Panel (should just take a few seconds), right-click anywhere under the File column and click on Save all as HAR
- Save the HAR file somewhere convenient
Article no: 000038624