To stay updated on your favorite discussions, please create an account or log in. Then, click the Bookmark icon to subscribe and receive notifications.

Hi, I would like to know which IP are necessary in my Firewall to connect to WithSecure SRV ?

Options
BlueAOP
BlueAOP W/ Member Posts: 1 Security Scout

Hi, I would like to know which IP and port are necessary in my Firewall to connect to WithSecure SRV ?

Answers

• JamesC
    JamesC W/ Partner, W/ Staff, W/ Moderator Posts: 509 Moderator
    Options

Hi @BlueAOP

Thank you for reaching out WithSecure community.

The general list of domain / port to be whitelisted is as follows:

• Port 443 and 80
    • *.f-secure.com
    • *. fsapi.com
    • ocsp.rootca1.amazontrust.com
    • crl.sca1b.amazontrust.com
    • ocsp.rootg2.amazontrust.com
    • ocsp.sca1b.amazontrust.com
    • crl3.digicert.com
    • crl4.digicert.com
    • ocsp.digicert.com

The global WithSecure content delivery network uses dynamic addressing and traffic routing. This is why we are unable to provide specific IP ranges which to allow in your firewall. You can read more from our Community article.

If you need a list of domain addresses that the product connects to, you can use our Connectivity Tool, which is included in the following products:

• Elements Endpoint Protection for Computers: C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\PSB\ui\fsconnectionchecker.exe
    • Elements Endpoint Protection for Servers: C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\PSB\ui\fsconnectionchecker.exe
    • Business Suite Client Security 15.20 and later: C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Client Security\ui\fsconnectionchecker.exe
    • Business Suite Server Security 15.10 and later: C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Server Security\ui\fsconnectionchecker.exe

For earlier versions of WithSecure products, you can download the Connectivity Tool from here: 

Run the tool with administrator rights and select the product in the user interface. The tool will list all the required addresses and check the connection towards them.  https://www.withsecure.com/en/support/support-tools

This discussion has been closed.