How to upgrade WithSecure Policy Manager to a newer version on a Windows Server?
It's highly recommended that you first back up your existing WithSecure Policy Manager data before upgrading:
- Create a full backup of the WithSecure Policy Manager data (H2 database, preferences and other files). The backups are stored in the <F-Secure installation folder>\Management Server 5\data\backup folder. For more information about how to do a full backup, consult the Policy Manager Administrator Guide.
- Download the newest WithSecure Policy Manager installation file from the downloads page
- If the Policy Manager Console is running, close the application before starting the upgrade.
- Run the Policy Manager setup on a computer that has the Policy Manager components installed
- The Policy Manager setup recommends that you upgrade the components that are installed on the computer. Continue with the default options to upgrade the installed components while keeping the existing configuration
Article no: 000010751