Elements EDR and EPP for Computers (mac OS) or Client Security for Mac shows the following alert notifications:
The error remains even if Full Disk Access rights have been given.
- Allow Full Disk Access for full protection
- The computer is not protected
You will need to do the following to allow WithScure Elements EPP with EDR for mac/Client Security for mac to scan the computer and allow the program to work again:
If the issue persists using the latest build version, contact Technical Support and submit a diagnostic file (FSDIAG) for further investigation.
- Go to System Preferences (Apple logo menu from top left corner)
- Click Security and Privacy
- Click Privacy
- Select Full Disk Access on the left pane
- Click the Lock in the bottom-left corner to make changes, and login with your Mac password (if prompted)
- Tick the box next to WithSecure Elements Agent and WithSecure System Extenstion on the list
- Click the Lock again to prevent further changes
Article no: 000032141