A harmless web site (URL) is blocked by WithSecure Browsing Protection component.
If you think that the website is safe and Browsing Protection has a false rating for this page. Please submit a SAS ticket to our WithSecure Intelligence team for analysis.
- Select Submit a URL
- Insert the website URL
- Tick the checkbox (I want to give more details about this sample and to be notified of the analysis results)
- Fill out all fields
- Click Submit URL sample
As a workaround to this, you can exclude the blocked website address in our product configuration.
For Elements Endpoint Protection
- Log on to the Elements portal: https://elements.withsecure.com
- Open the Security configurations section from the menu on the left
- Go to Profiles tab and edit the current profile
- Select Browsing Protection > Allowed sites
- Click Add site option and add the blocked site
- Click Save and publish
- Log in to the Policy Manager console
- Select a host or policy domain from the domain tree
- Click Settings tab
- Go to Web Content Control > Trusted sites
- Click Add option and add the blocked sit
- Distribute the policy (Ctrl + D)
Article no: 000001193