During the installation of a Vulnerability scan node, a license.fsrl file is required. Where can I order or download the Scan Node license for my Elements Vulnerability Management account?
A user with an administrator role or with "manage system" privileges can order a Scan Node license and download the Scan Node Agent installer from Elements Vulnerability Management portal.
Ordering Scan Node License
- Log in to WithSecure Security Center portal
- Navigate to Elements Vulnerability Management.
- Go to Scans > Scan node
- Click New scan node.
When your request is approved, the license file automatically starts to download. Follow the steps on the Summary page to install the scan node.
- Select Request a new scan node and click Next.
- Enter a name and description (optional) for the scan node and click Request.
- Click Done.
Below are the default Scan Node limits for paid and trial Elements Vulnerability Management accounts:
- 5 Scan Nodes for paid Elements Vulnerability Management account
- 1 Scan Node for trial Elements Vulnerability Management account
Article no: 000011510