How is a mobile device added to the F-Secure Elements EPP portal?
This article describes how you can add a mobile device to the F-Secure Elements EPP portal.
- Log in to the portal with your account credentials.
- Go to Mobile devices, and click on Add devices.
- Fill in the following information:
- The user's first and last name
- The user's email address.
Note: This should be an email address the user can access from their mobile device.
- The user's phone number. This is optional. If added, put it in international format, for example,
- Click on Add device.
The user receives an email with an installation link and instructions, which they need to follow to install Freedome for Business on their device.