Issue / Symptoms: Elements Mobile protection version 23.3 on Android does not let the user to turn off the VPN network protection feature even if the setting is not locked in the profile.
This issue will be fixed in Elements Mobile Protection version 23.4.
There is a workaround for this issue:
- Log in to the Elements Endpoint Protection portal
- Go to the Profiles page
- Clone the profile named WithSecure mobile (open)
- Assign the profile to the mobile devices
- Edit the cloned profile
- Lock the VPN setting and click Save and publish
- Unlock the VPN setting and click Save and publish
Now the users should be able to turn off the VPN Network Protection on their Android devices.