How can a reseller partner decrease or increase the amount of licenses for an existing SaaS subscription?
It is possible to decrease or increase the amount of licenses for an existing SaaS subscription in Partner Portal by following the steps below.
- Click the Ordering-tab from the main menu, then click Saas from the sub-menu
- Click New SaaS Order
- For an existing customer, start typing the customer name into Search or add customer-field and the customer should appear in the suggestions drop-down list -> select customer
- Fill in order reference number (partner can choose this themselves, it is an internal reference for the partner helping them identify the customer and transaction and is visible on the bill we send)
- Click Add products
- Choose sales type as SaaS change (license increase or decrease)
- Select subscription to be modified
- Fill in new total quantity for the subscription
- Click Continue
- Click Order to submit the order
Article no: 000009420